AS SHE ASCENDS: FALLEN ISLES #2 by Jodi Meadows *SIGNED Pre-order*
*This book will be released on September 11. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for the author to come sign the books, and for shipping. We appreciate your patience.
Pre-orders include the following exclusive giveaways:
- Stamped & signed edition of AS SHE ASCENDS
- Fallen Isles tapestry card
- Dragon card
- Quote card
- Digital behind-the-scenes content
How you get it (from Jodi):
- Preorder As She Ascends
- Take a photo of the receipt or forward the receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Feel free to delete any personal information you don’t want meto see.)
- Make sure to include your address at the top of the email — and write it out exactly as I need to write it on an envelope. International readers, this is you especially since I don’t always know where the line breaks should be!
- If you order multiple books, then you get multiples of all the things! Just be sure to point it out at the top of your email.
- I will send out swag until I run out! This is first come first serve.
From the New York Times bestselling co-author of My Lady Jane comes the second book in a smoldering fantasy trilogy perfect for fans of Victoria Aveyard and Kristin Cashore about a girl determined to rescue stolen dragons.
Mira is on the run with her friends after a fiery escape from the prison to which she’d been condemned for speaking out against dragon trafficking. And she wants answers. Has the treaty she’s been defending her whole life truly sold out the Fallen Isles to their enemies? And did her own parents lie to her?
As her connection to dragons—and their power—grows stronger, so does Mira’s anxiety: What if she can’t succeed? What if she loses control and hurts someone she loves? The only way to find the truth is to go home again, to face the people who betrayed her and the parents she’s not sure she can trust. Home, where she must learn to rise above her fears. Or be consumed.
The second novel in Jodi Meadow’s Fallen Isles trilogy blazes with endangered magic, smoldering romance, and one girl’s struggle to stand up against injustice.
* indicates a required field