LOVE FOR TWO LIFETIMES [paperback] *signed copy* by Martina Boone - pre-order with exclusive card & poem
What You Get:
- A signed Love for Two Lifetimes bookplate
- A limited edition original art card with calligraphy by Jodi Meadows
- An exclusive letter for the reader
- A signed and personalized edition of the paperback (for hardcover, buy here)
- A poem from the book, in gorgeous hand-lettered calligraphy by Jodi Meadows
How You Get It All:
- Order Love for Two Lifetimes by 11/1/18
- Take a photo of the receipt, black out any personal information you don’t want to send, and forward to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use subject Early Order Incentive for your email subject
- Include your address in the email.
- If you want the book personalized, include the name exactly as you want it written in the book.
All items are first come first served, so hurry!
“Heartwarming, lyrical, soulful, and with just the right amount of humor: this book sparkles with authentic, layered characters and beautiful, thoughtful prose.”
— Jodi Meadows, NYT bestselling co-author of My Lady Jane and My Plain Jane
Two generations, two great loves, one devastating lie . . .
Clearing out after her mother’s tragic death, Izzy finds twenty years of unsent love letters that leave her questioning who she is and what her mother sacrificed to become a world-class pianist. Following a trail of clues to Halford Hall in England, Izzy steps into a world of royalty and grandeur in search of her father and meets a young aristocrat who’s as troubled as he is kind. Recognizing the brokenness in each other, the two become inseparable—only to discover too late that they may be brother and sister.
Thrown together on a journey of discovery that spans two lifetimes and takes them from a grand estate in the Cotswolds to a hospital bedside in India and ultimately to the Taj Mahal, Malcolm and Izzy try not to fall in love. But some things are impossible.
And some sacrifices are inevitable.
Heartwarming, funny, tragic, and unforgettably romantic, Love for Two Lifetimes is a tale of two generations of love, a lifetime of friendship, a history of sacrifice, and one last, heartbreaking and hopeful choice revealed in prose, texts, and love letters. If you enjoy the romance of the royal weddings or any story by Nicholas Sparks, Love for Two Lifetimes will have you turning pages late into the night.